Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Guesses for the Cast of Season 9 of Dancing with the Stars

There are lots of rumors about who is appearing in season 9 of DWTS and it's always hard to know which to believe. That, of course, is part of the fun!

So, in the spirit of fun, I thought I'd put together a list of my guesses for the 16 celebrities in the new season, if I had to choose right now.

It's based, mainly, on these two wonderful pages - Dancing with the Stars Season 9 and DWTS Season 9, and all the pages they link to.

I found the women harder - there are less rumors - but you know there will also be someone that no one expected! In order of confidence:

Men

Lou Ferrigno - actor, body builder and former tortured superhero
Donny Osmond - singer, actor and jolly nice guy
Kurt Angle - wrestler, actor (?)
Jeremy Roenick - retired hockey player
Ashley Hamilton - comedian, actor, son of George
Aaron Carter - singer, Reality TVer
Dean McDermott - Reality TVer, husband of Tori Spelling
Danny Gokey - singer, American Idol alumni

Women

Vera Wang - fashion designer and former skater (sic)
Debi Mazar - actress
LaToya Jackson - singer, sister of someone famous
Sherri Shepherd - comedian, actress, talk show host
Audrina Partridge - Reality TVer
Erin Andrews - sportscaster
Misty May Treanor - Beach volleyball superstar
Nancy O'Dell - TV presenter

I'll update this as new information comes to light, and when the announcement is made we can see how close I was!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.